Strathnairn is a beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cottage set in a prominent location with panoramic views to the hills beyond and the surrounding valley. The cottage is warm and spacious with double glazing and oil fired central heating. Strathnairn comfortably sleeps 5 persons or 6 when the pull out companion bed is used.
Strathnairn Gallery - click to view
• King size bedroom en suite with shower
• Twin bedroom
• Single bedroom with pull out companion bed
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• Lounge with TV / DVD / CD player and Ipod Docking Station
• Sun lounge
• Fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker with oven, washing machine with built in tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
The above prices include electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels.
FIND OUT MORE
Some time ago, approximately 10 acres of Dalvourn Moor was fenced off as a potential Deer Park. The Moor is located just across the public road adjacent to Dalvourn Holidays and can be partly viewed from some of the cottages.
FIND OUT MORE
Whatever your interests or leisure pursuits there is much to do and numerous places to visit during your stay at Dalvourn. Our location is perfect for exploring a range of activities in all directions, regardless of age or ability the Highlands offers something for everyone.
We have recently updated all our images of our 5 cottages. Our four star cottages are furnished to a very high standard with modern facilities throughout, each cottage sleeps up to six persons and will make the perfect base for your holiday here in the highlands