Please click on images to see larger versions
Strathnairn is a beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cottage set in a prominent location with panoramic views to the hills beyond and the surrounding valley. The cottage is warm and spacious with double glazing and oil fired central heating. Strathnairn comfortably sleeps 5 persons or 6 when the pull out companion bed is used.
- King size bedroom en suite with shower
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom with pull out companion bed
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Lounge with TV / DVD / CD player and Ipod Docking Station
- Sun lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker with oven, washing machine with built in tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
- Patio with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
- Access ramp for wheelchair users
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Disability scooter for use on nature trails if required
- Airing cupboard and clothes drier
- Mountain bikes and helmets for hire
- Lockable garden shed with table football
- Free Wi-Fi
Included in booking
Electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels are included in the price of your booking.
This is a pet free cottage.
Strathnairn is named for the River Nairn which flows nearby. Close to the hamlet of Farr and walking distance of Inverarnie and Dunlichity. Nearby lochs include Loch Duntelchaig and Loch Ruthven. Although only a few miles from Daviot on the A9 and Inverness, Strathnairn is in a truly Highland location.