Please click on images to see larger versions
Strathnairn is a beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cottage set in a prominent location with panoramic views to the hills beyond and the surrounding valley. The cottage is warm and spacious with double glazing and oil fired central heating. Strathnairn comfortably sleeps 5 persons or 6 when the pull out companion bed is used.
- King size bedroom en suite with shower
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom with pull out companion bed
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Lounge with TV / DVD / CD player and Ipod Docking Station
- Sun lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker with oven, washing machine with built in tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
- Patio with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
- Access ramp for wheelchair users
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Disability scooter for use on nature trails if required
- Airing cupboard and clothes drier
- Mountain bikes and helmets for hire
- Lockable garden shed with table football
- Free Wi-Fi
Included in booking
Electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels are included in the price of your booking.
This is a pet free cottage.