Please click on images to see larger versions
Glengarth is a brand new luxury three bedroom house situated in the picturesque Strathnairn valley and sleeps 6 people. The house is spacious with double glazing, central heating and a wood burning stove in the lounge.
Coming from the A9 along the B851, after 3 miles you come to the Inverarnie and 40mph speed signs. Less than 600 metres further on, you will see the turn off into Glengarth on the left. This is 150 metres before the Dalvourn Holidays sign on the left.
- King size bedroom en suite with shower
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Lounge with wood burner, TV, DVD player, CD player and Ipod Docking Station
- Sun lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier
- Patio with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
- Garage/Games Room with Pool/Snooker Table and Dart Board
- Access ramp for wheelchair users
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Airing cupboard and clothes drier
- Mountain bikes and helmets for hire
- Lockable garden shed with table football
- Free Wi-Fi
Included in booking
Electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels are included in the price of your booking.
This is a pet free cottage.