Please click on images to see larger versions
Glengarth is a brand new luxury three bedroom house situated in the picturesque Strathnairn valley and sleeps 6 people. The house is spacious with double glazing, central heating and a wood burning stove in the lounge.
- King size bedroom en suite with shower
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Lounge with wood burner, TV, DVD player, CD player and Ipod Docking Station
- Sun lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble drier
- Patio with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
- Access ramp for wheelchair users
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Airing cupboard and clothes drier
- Mountain bikes and helmets for hire
- Lockable garden shed with table football
- Free Wi-Fi
Included in booking
Electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels are included in the price of your booking.
This is a pet free cottage.