Please click on images to see larger versions
Cathies Cottage is a beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cottage set in a peaceful, idyllic location surrounded by birch and rowan trees. The cottage is warm and spacious with double glazing and oil fired central heating. Cathies Cottage comfortably sleeps 5 persons or 6 when the pull out companion bed is used. It is also a pet friendly cottage.
- King size bedroom en suite with shower
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom with pull out companion bed
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Lounge with TV / DVD / CD player and Ipod Docking Station
- Sun lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker with oven, washing machine with built in tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
- Patio with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue
- Access ramp for wheelchair users
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Disability scooter for use on nature trails if required
- Airing cupboard and clothes drier
- Mountain bikes and helmets for hire
- Lockable garden shed with table football
- Free Wi-Fi
Included in booking
Electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels are included in the price of your booking.
Well behaved pets are welcome in this cottage which is fenced and gated. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed at a charge of £15 per pet per week. Owners are requested to bring pet sleeping beds or blankets. Please note that pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.